Jordan T. Isringhaus, Esq.
Office: (727) 490-9919
Fax: (727) 255-5332
Attorney Jordan Isringhaus was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Jordan earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Geography, cum laude from Valparaiso University in Indiana and his Juris Doctor cum laude from Stetson University College of Law in Florida.
While at Stetson, Jordan was a member of Stetson Law’s Honors Program and served as an intern at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and in his final year, as a clerk at the Supreme Court of Georgia in Atlanta.
Since 2011, Jordan has represented consumers in the fields of collection defense and creditor harassment and also litigated trials, managed appeals, and argued multiple times before several district court appeals panels.
In May 2018, Jordan joined Swift, Isringhaus & Dubbeld, P.A. in an effort to better serve consumers across Florida. Jordan primarily advocates for consumers who have been injured by illegal debt collection methods and inaccurate credit reporting, and discriminated against based upon disability.
In the community, Jordan has served as a weekly reading tutor for at-risk third-grade students. Jordan is also a hereditary member of several fraternal historical lineage organizations including the Sons of the American Revolution, St. Petersburg Chapter. Jordan lives in St. Petersburg with his wife Erica and their English Bulldog, Bella.
- Valparaiso University, B.A. (Political Science, Geography, Cum Laude, 2008)
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honors Fraternity
- Gamma Theta Upsilon, Geography Honors Fraternity
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. (Cum Laude, 2011)
- Editor, Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy
- Honors Program
- Florida Bar, Attorney
- New York Bar, Attorney
- Alabama Bar, Attorney
- Florida Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida